Detailed slides on physiology and hearing by Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas Janssen.
Information on Physiology of Hearing. Provided as is.
Information on OAE. Provided as is.
German language - slides on MAGIC and DP THRESHOLD by A. Bohnert and Th. Janssen.
Presented at Pädakustik Konferenz Stuttgart, Germany 2010. Provided as is.
- Recordings of OAE and documentation – only 3 buttons to press (pdf)
- Watch a detailed video by Terry Foust (AUD) on how to use SENTIERO for OAE.
- Wireless Data Transmission and telemedicine (pdf)
- ABR (pdf)
- ASSR (pdf)
- FMDPOAE (pdf)
- DPOAE Threshold (pdf)
- Reducing test time in DPOAE – FMDPOAE (reduction of testing time, University of Tennessee pdf)
- Multifrequency Tympanometry – unique benefits (pdf)
- pathTrack in Newborn Hearing Screening (UNHS)
- pathTrack – bidirectional data exchange with mobile technology (EFAS 2013 abstract)
- pathTrack for newborn and preschool screening (HEAL 2014 abstract)
- MAGIC test (story as instruction to use)
- MAGIC – image based audiometry for children (validation results) and comparison to threshold estimation based on DPOAE (NHS 2010)
- MAGIC – Journal of Hearing Science 2011, abstract (pdf)
- MATCH test (normative data, validation data on German test language)
- 01 – Sentiero Desktop Screener Quick Start Guide
- 02 – Sentiero Desktop OAE + TYMP Screener Quick Start Guide
- 03 – Sentiero Desktop Diagnostic Quick Start Guide
- 04 – Sentiero Handheld OAE Screener Quick Start Guide
- 05 – Sentiero Handheld OAE and Audiometry Screener Quick Start Guide
- 06 – Sentiero Handheld Diagnostic Quick Start Guide
- 07 – Sentiero Handheld Diagnostic PLUS Quick Start Guide
- 08 – Sentiero Desktop Tympanometry and Audiometry Quick Guide
- 09 – Sentiero Handheld Devices Viewing and Printing Test Results
- 10 – Sentiero Desktop Devices Viewing and Printing Test Results
- 11 – Sentiero Probe Test Quick Start
- 12 – Sentiero Desktop Contra Phone Transducers Quick Start Guide
- 13 – Sentiero Firmware Update Quick Start Guide
- 14 – Sentiero Troubleshooting Quick Start Guide
- 15 – How to use Noah with Sentiero Devices Quick Start Guide
- 16 – Sentiero Advanced ABR Screening Quick Start Guide
- 17 – Sentiero Advanced ABR Diagnostic Quick Start Guide
- 18 – Sentiero Advanced ASSR Quick Start Guide
- 19 – Sentiero Desktop Tymp ECV Calibration
- 21 – How to control the Device using Mira
- 22 – Sentiero protocols: factory defaults
- 23 – Sentiero protocols: factory defaults for U.S.A.
- 24 – MATCH Quick Start Guide (German only)
Short overview video why to use a combined device like Sentiero Desktop.
Sentiero Desktop provides bilateral OAE measurment. TEOAE, DPOAE. Watch a video on FMDPOAE, bilateral recordings, multiple frequencies per ear, four times faster than competition.
Non-sedated, diagnostic ABR with two stimulus channels on Sentiero.
OAE in ear calibration
PATH MEDICAL international sales manager for the Americas, Patricia Tedesco: interview in Spanish.
Binaural ABR Test
Electrode montage with SENTIERO
Detailed video by Terry Foust (AUD) on how to use SENTIERO //SCREENING for DPOAE.
Early Childhood Hearing Screening & Follow-up
Danupan Pantuyosyanyong, MD, Wandee Khaimook, MD. Department of Otolaryngology, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Sonkhla University, Songkhla, Thailand
Study / Testimonial from Thailand on usability of SENTIERO in emergency care units.
Volunteers from Sirnak Government Hospital have been to Sirnak-Uludere, visiting Ortakoy and Andac villages on the border to northern Irak.
Early usability study of SENTI and SENTIERO in a rural school screening environment in Turkey.
Sukon Kanchanaraksa, PhD Johns Hopkins University
Validity, Sensitivity, Specificity …. and much more essentials which are helpful before starting to talk about Reliability
Psycho-acoustical and physiological test procedures for the assessment of hearing impairment. Scientific background, methodology, clinical applications.
Audiometry, MAGIC, MATCH, BASD, … DPOAE, DPThreshold, TEOAE, ABR, ASSR ….
Information is provided ‘as is’. PATH medical is not repsonsible for external links and their contents. Please inform us about outdated links or wrong content. Thanks for helping us to keep information flow updated!
Remote Support: Using TeamViewer we can support you immediately!