Submit Service Request
PATH Remote Support
If you do not find your desired download below please do not hesitate to contact us!
Either via email, phone or TeamViewer – see below!
Remote Support: Using TeamViewer we can support you immediately!
Subscribe for Training
Next Service Training for Distributors:
11- 13. June 2018 at ExpoMed in Mexico City, Mexico
Save the date:
15.- 16. October 2018 in Germering, Germany
Please contact us to register – the capacities are limited – participants are chosen on first come first serve basis.
Product Trainings on SENTIERO are offered on two different levels – either professional user level (P) or expert user level (E)
Save the date:
Payment – FAQ:
- When will my goods be shipped?
As soon as we receive the written order, we will confirm it and provide a shipment date. Based on the terms of payment, on account payment might be necessary before shipment will be done.
- Can I pay online or by credit card?
Yes. Using PayPal / Credit Card and by indicating your reference / proforma invoice you can do so. For legal reasons we prefer to have a scanned document showing your signature and all the details (reference to offer/invoice, credit card number, name as on credit card, valid until, 3digit code, amount and currency, date, signature).
Mira – FAQ:
- How to disable the user management on the instrument?
Login into Mira Section system setting → user management on instrument (uncheck).
- How to update the instrument’s firmware using Mira?
Download latest version of Mira, which has the latest firmware already included. After that, connect instrument with PC (USB) and press ‘Update’ button. The instrument and the PC shall not be disconnected (see display of instrument). The instrument must have enough energy (full battery) or must be connected to mains. For more information please refer to the Mira online help.
- All users are deselected – including ADMIN user. No login possible.
Reset the Admin account by starting the Recovery-Console. This program is installed in the same program folder as Mira. Password: Stargate.
- What’s the initial password for Mira?
- How to get more information and help on Mira?
Mira contains an online help function. Additional information on how to install can be found in the Mira manual (pdf). Please note that this version is from 2010. The newer information is available in the online help in MIRA. Log into MIRA (see above how to do so) to reach to this point.
- I changed the system language in “System Configuration” in Mira and I still see the user interface in English language.
The system language just influences the language of the login screen. If you want to change the user-specific user interface language please set the language accordingly in “My Settings”, save the change, and restart the application.
- I have connected a Senti instrument via the serial port cable, but Mira does not find it.
Make sure that "support Senti" is selected in the System Configuration tab of Mira.
- I have connected a Senti/Sentiero via USB to Mira and the device is not recognized by Mira.
In rare cases there may be problems with USB3.0 connection. If possible use a USB2.0 port and retry to connect to the device.
- The Mira installation cannot be completed.
Mira requires a certain operating systems, e.g. for Mira 1.7: Windows 7, Windows 8.x. The current operation systems on which MIRA can be installed are mentioned in the release note.
Senti / Sentiero – FAQ:
- How can I perform hardware tests and what are the possible error messages?
Please refer to the manual, chapter 3.5.4.
- The probe does not work properly – it seems to be always too loud!
Please use only the big ear tips together with the big probe tip during measuremnts and the small ear tips together with the small probe tip. Wrong combination of ear tip and probe tip will deteriorate your results. See also the advice in the accessory box. If in doubt, please perform a probe test as described in the manual, chapter 3.5.4 or contact your distributor.
- The display remains black! What to do?
The display is deactivated after 2 minutes (power safe mode). Please touch the display to restart it.
After 5 minutest without activity, the instrument powers down completely. Please press the ‘on-switch’ to restart.
- The display remains black or stalled – the device does not react at all!
Please restart the device by pressing the reset switch (see fig 3 in the manual). Please charge the battery if necessary. If the error is still present, please contact your distributor.
- After a Firmware update, the battery status symbol is wrong, i.e. fully loaded device seems not to be fully loaded any longer! What happened?
It can happen, that the battery symbol displays not exactly the correct status of the battery after firmware update. This will be resolved automatically, when the device is used (discharged) and charged next time.
- My device shows a “Touch screen error” message box during startup and then shuts down. What is wrong with my device?
Please check if there is any dirt/small particle between your display and your housing. Remove the dirt/small particle with a piece of thin paper.
- My device shows a limited range of test modules since a firmware update / service / usage by others. How do I get the full list of modules back?
Please check if you can slide the screen left/right to switch between the “most recently used” list and the full list. You may configure the startup default in the settings/preferences dialog.
- My device settings are locked and I cannot change any time / date or protocols. What is the password and reasoning behind this?
In order to prevent unintentional changes of the factory defaults / country specific defaults in the U.S.A., the devices’ settings are locked with a password. This password should be told to the supervisor only by the sales representative during the introduction. However sometimes this information is not provided. The password is: MOZART. Please contact your supervisor or sales representative if you need further information.
Mira revision 1.8.1 (build 7536) including Senti/Sentiero Firmware revision 2.4 (build 9296) is available for download (complete setup compressed)
Note: Please download the file to a known location (right mouse button in most browsers), then execute the file.
The archive will self extract and automatically start the installer.
Please note that Mira requires one of the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.x or Windows 10.
For first login, use the following default login information: Login name: admin, Password: 1234. After first login, please change the password.
Note: If you have problems downloading Mira, e.g. due to a slow internet connection, please contact email@example.com for receiving Mira on DVD or USB flash memory by mail.
Release Note for MIRA 1.8.1 and Senti/Sentiero Firmware revision 2.4
The latest technical details for Senti / Sentiero devices can be reviewed in the detailed technical description (FW 2.3).
Senti and Sentiero Manual in pdf format is available for download in different languages.
- English (rev 7)
- English (USA – Sentiero only) (rev 7)
- Czech (rev 7)
- Danish (rev 7)
- French (rev 7)
- German (rev 7)
- Greek (rev 7)
- Portuguese (rev 7)
- Portuguese (Brazil, FW1.7, rev 1)
- Romanian (rev 7)
- Russian (rev 7)
- Spanish (rev 7)
- Turkish (rev 7)
- Ukrainian (rev 7)
Translations into other languages are about to follow soon, e.g.: Swedish, Russian
Even the introduction the the image based audiometry is fun! We provide this instruction in the following languages:
Please contact us, if you need this information in your language!
In order to view a pdf file you need a pdf reader (e.g. AcroRead, which can be downloaded HERE).
Brochures & Catalog
- EG ZERTIFIKAT zum Qualitätssicherungssystem (mit Anlage) (german)
- ZERTIFIKAT EN ISO 13485:2016 (german)
- EC CERTIFICATE for the Quality Assurance System (with Annex) (english)
- CERTIFCATE EN ISO 13485:2016 (english)
- CERTIFICADO CE para el sistema de aseguramiento (con archivo adjunto) (spanish)
- CERTIFICADO EN ISO 13485:2016 (spanish)
- Declaration of Conformity Class I (german / english)
- Declaration of Conformity Class IIa (german / english)